Gourmet Club is the meeting to enjoy homemade food.
If you like eating and cooking, you are always welcomed.
- Kimchi (authentic kimchi made from kimchi Yan’nyomu)
- Konnyaku (jelly-like paste made from the starch of the konjak)
- Miso (fermented soy bean paste)
- Japanese sweets (Rikyu buns)
- Pastry (apple cake, chiffon cake)
- Kkelp Tsukudani (boiled down in soy sauce)
- Instant Pickles
- Thanksgiving decorated cookies etc.
Current activities are irregular but those who want to share their own recipes, please contact the group.